Congratulations on your two beautiful babies. They are gorgeous. I'm so thankful all went well and you have your family all together at home. Now the fun begins. It looks like Lena is happy to have two new siblings! I had fraternal twins in my class this year, a girl and boy. They were so close. There is definitely a special closeness with twins that endures. Sarah, your mom must be on cloud nine!! Love, Janet and Don Fall
2 comments:
Hummmm, is Eli already asserting himself as the older brother? I notice the "blue hat" is getting the best of the "pink hat".
Congratulations on your two beautiful babies. They are gorgeous. I'm so thankful all went well and you have your family all together at home. Now the fun begins. It looks like Lena is happy to have two new siblings! I had fraternal twins in my class this year, a girl and boy. They were so close. There is definitely a special closeness with twins that endures. Sarah, your mom must be on cloud nine!! Love, Janet and Don Fall
Post a Comment