HOW CUTE!!!!! Your Mom (Grandma) just emailed from Gettysburg and gave me this "site" to see the babies smiling. We laughed out loud. And the pictures of Lena and the red balloon are priceless. Marlo will be here for good on Thursday. I'll send here these pictures! Love, Aunti Di & Tim (Larson)
Hi Sweeties I am so happy to get to see pics so easily. I want to come over so much and I am as usual busy,busy. Just know I am thinking of you and know that these precious ones are here for a pretty important reason. Love you much - you're a teriffic pair of parents. Auntie Gail
4 comments:
TOO CUTE!!!!
I loved seeing y'all at the beach house earlier this month! Hope you're all well :)
Love,
Katie and Vasilia
HOW CUTE!!!!! Your Mom (Grandma) just emailed from Gettysburg and gave me this "site" to see the babies smiling. We laughed out loud. And the pictures of Lena and the red balloon are priceless.
Marlo will be here for good on Thursday. I'll send here these pictures! Love, Aunti Di & Tim (Larson)
Hi Sweeties
I am so happy to get to see pics so
easily. I want to come over so much
and I am as usual busy,busy. Just know I am thinking of you and know that these precious ones are here for
a pretty important reason. Love you
much - you're a teriffic pair of parents. Auntie Gail
Thank you sooooo much for blessing us with these pictures of your children. Talk about changes WOW!
Uncle Will<><
Post a Comment