This past weekend we went to San Francisco for my grandpa's 85th birthday - an event that brought the whole family together. Lena had such a good time that the morning after we got home she came into my room with tears in her eyes and said, "why can't I go back to nonu and gigi's house TODAY?!?" I'm so glad that she'll have memories of the same back porch where I used to play. Eli and Stella were little explorers, Eli spent the whole weekend going up and down the stairs. And this time Stella managed to make it home without throwing up on any strangers on the airplane...hooray!

lena and the birthday boy

reading books with gigi

note eli's dirty knees and feet from crawling all over the place like...well, like a little boy.

still not walking, but standing proud!


swiping some brie.

ooh la la!

that's a happy girl
1 comment:
Hi everyone,
This is Auntie Sue looking at the birthday pictures. They turned out great. We sure did have a wonderful, fun time....Love to all!
Post a Comment