December 27, 2007

a very merry Christmas

Christmas eve...




Stella did not want to pose with her new boa.



Christmas morning...the babies were a bit cranky, so I gave them fudge and jellybeans. (I'm sure I learned this strategy from Parenting Magazine, yes, I think it was an article called "smart tips from fabulous moms")




Eli is quite pleased with himself after "borrowing" Lena's new slide whistle.



Lena got some very beautiful new ballet outfits, and she was thrilled!!




It actually snowed on Christmas day, Lena went outside to pose in her new dress.



Christmas night, story time.

1 comment:

Xenia Kathryn said...

Steve and I both found ourselves being pretty liberal with the holiday sweets for V. I think it has something to do with the guilt we subconsciously feel for putting our kid through three different family gatherings, a midnight Christmas Eve service at church and all of those Christmas outfits. I mean, the gifts are cool, but sugar the true salve that rights all wrongs.

Oh, I like Stella's moxie doll! Vasi has the same one, only in the smaller version. She loves it :)