
In this photo, Stella is wearing a dress that my grandma gave me as a baby. I love having old, familiar things to use again, so thanks Mom for keeping this all these years! And I love the way she and Lena look together...sissies. Don't they look alike in this photo?

Lena at a friend's birthday, getting some serious air on the trampoline.

Shoe-less Stella at the park in Redwood City, CA. We visited my grandparents for my grandma's 85th birthday, it was wonderful!

Here's Lena and her GiGi. This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Oh, and that was another one of my old dresses. Lena loves it as much as I did!

Me and Eli. A lot of times he'll say he's "Mommy boy" (which is different than a mama's boy...OK?) but lately I've been asking if he's "Mommy's guy" and he'll say, "No, I'm Papa's guy" (meaning my dad). Pretty cute. If pressed, he'll say he's Mommy's boy, and Papa's guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment