May 20, 2009

Things we learn from older siblings, and more.

We're putting in some new raised beds, which involves buying stinky chicken manure. I come home from work and Stella announces:

"That's chicken poop mom. It smells disgusting."

Any thoughts on where she picked that up? I'm thinking big sis. It sounds really funny when a 2 1/2 year old says it.

In other news...
Elijah somehow managed to pee in my eye last night. Potty training gone awry. We were trying to use the big potty (sitting down) and I was holding him up so he wouldn't fall in. Apparently a random rule of physics involving angles, velocity, and legs held too tightly together must have come into play...Elijah found it quite hysterical and started laughing like crazy and said..."I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to pee on your cheek" (yeah, it hit my cheek too).


...

No comments: