Well, we had two healthy babies early Friday morning. Elijah was born at 12:09 and Stella at 12:28. I will let Sarah write all the crazy details tomorrow but here are a few pictures.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi from auntie Gail and Cuz Babs, Bethany and Jody!!!We were so thrilled to get to see pics right away of these beautiful babes. Hi Lena, Auntie says hello and I saw your picture also holding the baby. You are a very wonderful big sister. I hope to see you all when you are ready to have visitors. I know just the getting home and getting settled will be a feat! We are praying for you and love you all. XXXOOOAuntie Gail
1 comment:
Hi from auntie Gail and Cuz Babs,
Bethany and Jody!!!We were so thrilled to get to see pics right away of these beautiful babes. Hi
Lena, Auntie says hello and I saw
your picture also holding the baby.
You are a very wonderful big sister. I hope to see you all when
you are ready to have visitors. I
know just the getting home and getting settled will be a feat! We
are praying for you and love you all. XXXOOOAuntie Gail
Post a Comment